- (via thexpotent)
- Beth Ditto (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
- Sylvia Plath (via feellng)
i don’t think anyone really understands how much compliments actually mean to me like i usually brush them off with a joke and a quick “thank you” but really i remember compliments for forever so if you’ve ever complimented me or done something nice for me thank you so much wow
- (via slutstatus)
nice friend person: hey, how've you been?
me: capitalism is crushing me. i am barely surviving. i am full of toxic resentment. i want revenge.
throughout the day it was so nice
- (via keepthosebirdsatbay)
- inkskinned, “My father’s recipe for the man I should marry” (via partygirlmeltdown)
- Things I’ll teach my children (via stainedpoems)
- Unknown (via ace-ofmyheart)